DepEd Order 035 s 2022 GUIDELINES ON ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023 IN THE CONTEXT OF RE-INTRODUCTION OF THE IN-PERSON CLASSES – Brimestone Academy Inc.
Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education, BARMM
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private School Heads
All Others Concerned
- In preparation for the opening of School Year (SY) 2022-2023 on August 22, 2022, and in consideration of the easing of mobility restrictions, the Department of Education (DepEd) will be implementing the enhanced enrollment procedures that are reflective of the current health and safety situation in the country for SY 2022-2023. Consistent with DepEd Order (DO) No. 034, s. 2022 or the School Calendar and Activities for the School Year 2022-2023, the enrollment shall begin on July 25 to August 22, 2022.
- In this light, DepEd issues the enclosed enhanced policy guidelines restoring the in person enrollment as provided in DO 003, s. 2018 and providing options for remote enrollment through various means that adhere to the minimum health and safety standards promulgated by the national government.
- These enhanced enrollment guidelines shall guide learners, parents, legal guardians, and teachers in the enrollment procedures for Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High School, and Senior High School, including Alternative Learning System (ALS), for SY 2022-2023. State/Local Universities and Colleges (SUCs/LUCs) offering basic education and private schools are encouraged to adopt this policy to their specific contexts.
- These guidelines shall govern the SY 2022-2023 enrollment. For this purpose, provisions of DO 003, s. 2018 on the eligibility and documentary requirements, registration, tagging, and enrollment recording protocols shall remain in effect.
- These guidelines shall be posted at the DepEd website and certified copies of this Order shall be registered with the University of the Philippines Law Center-Office of the National Administrative Register (UP LC-ONAR), UP Diliman, Quezon City.
- For more information, please contact the Planning Service-Education Management Information System Division, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at email@example.com.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Source: DepEd Order 035 s 2022 GUIDELINES ON ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023 IN THE CONTEXT OF RE-INTRODUCTION OF THE IN-PERSON CLASSES, click here)
Download: Enhanced Basic Education Enrollment Form 2022-2023