DepEd Prescribed e-SAT 2022 – Brimestone Academy Inc.
One of the requirements that teachers must complete as part of the RPMS tool is the so-called Electronic Self-Assessment Tool (e-SAT). Teachers will enter the required data into the mentioned eSAT form, usually in a macro-enabled Excel format. ESAT is also one of the foundations for IPCRF teachers. With e-SAT, teachers will guide teachers on their RPMS goals, which they need to improve, and areas where they need mentoring or coaching.
DepEd Prescribed e-SAT 2022
- The e-SAT is an electronic version of the SAT for RPMS.
- It is a self-assessment tool that helps teachers reflect on the different objectives related to their professional work.
- The tool supports schools in analyzing school-wide SAT data of teachers to help plan for teachers’ professional development.
- The results of the self-assessment will guide teachers on which RPMS objectives
- they must improve and the areas where they need coaching and mentoring.
Read: DepEd Order 34 s 2022 SCHOOL CALENDAR AND ACTIVITIES FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
The DepEd Prescribed e-SAT 2022 (SAT-RPMS):
- comprise self-assessment questionnaires within the RPMS designed for teachers and master teachers
- can be used as a starting point for informal purposes of self-reflection to clarify performance expectations and determine which competencies to focus on
- guide discussions about goal-setting and professional development needs
Download DepEd Prescribed e-SAT Tool for School Year 2021-2022, click here.
Read: IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES ON THE SCHOOL CALENDAR AND ACTIVITIES FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
Watch: Galaw Pilipinas: Calisthenics Exercise Program
Ang pagbibigay buhay sa kwentong ito ay bahagi ng mas pinalawak na pagtuturo ng Alapan 1 Elementary School. Ginagamit ang ganitong pamamaraan bilang kampanya na bahagi ng BaBiBu at Sulong EduKalidad ng Kagawaran ng Edukasyon at Dibisyon ng Lungsod ng Imus.
Perhaps the most pressing challenges the school faces are that of ensuring that all learners become competent readers. Learners who experienced problems in reading quickly fall behind their more skilled classmates in their ability to decode and comprehend text. The initiative is in response to the rapidly changing learning environment of present and future learners and will introduce aggressive reforms to globalize the quality of basic education in the Philippines.