DepEd Financial Assistance – Brimestone Academy Inc.
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- Pursuant to Section IV of DepEd Order (DO) No. 4 1, s. 20 17, the Department shall grant financial assistance to private madaris to: (a) improve operational capabilities in implementing the DepEd-mandated curriculum; (b) raise the quality of instruction in private madaris in compliance with the standards of the Department, and (c) augment their recurrent cost of operation in their adoption of the implementation of the K to 12 Program.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Revised Guidelines on the Grant of Financial Assistance to Private Madaris Adopting the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum to provide guidance on the filing, processing, and approval of the application, allotment, release, and utilization of funds, and monitoring and validation of madaris’ compliance to the set requirements, and accounting and auditing rules and regulation s.
- All existing orders pertaining to the implementation of Support to Private Madaris, including DO 8 1, s. 200 7; DO 18, s. 2008; and DO 97, s. 2009, and others that are inconsistent with the provisions of this policy are repealed or rescinded.
- This DepEd Order shall take effect upon issuance, and shall be filed at the University of the Philippines Law Center Office of the National Administrative Register (UPLC-ONAR), UP Diliman, Quezon City.
- For more information, please contact the Bureau of Leaming Delivery-Student Inclusion Division, 4th Floor Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone numbers (02) 863 5-5669 and (02) 8634 -1250.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.